John W. Scott, MD, FACS
Urologist, Robotic Laparoscopic Surgeon
Dr. John W. Scott was born in Marysville, California. He is married and has three children.
Joined Urology of Indiana in July 1988
His special area of interest include Laparoscopic techniques in Urologic Surgery, including robotic radical prostatectomy, prostate cancer, urologic oncology and endourology
He completed his internship and urology residency at Indiana University School of Medicine.
- American Association of Clinical Urologists
- American Medical Association
- American Urological Association
- AUA-North Central Section
- Indiana State Medical Association
- Marion County Medical Society
- National Spinal Cord Injury Association
- Society of Laparoendoscopic Surgeons
- Fellow of the American College of Surgeons
Dr. Scott is certified by the American Board of Urology
Dr. Scott graduated from Iowa State University and earned his medical degree from the University of Iowa Medical School. He completed his internship and urology residency at Indiana University School of Medicine.