Jeffery D. Vaught, MD, FACS
Urologist, Robotic Laparoscopic Surgeon
Triage Nurse: 317-859-7222, ext 1285
Dr. Jeffery D. Vaught was born in Brownsburg, Indiana. He is married and has two children.
Joined Urology of Indiana in July 1995
His area of special interest include Surgery, Urologic Cancer, Stone disease and general Urology
He completed an internship and Urology residency at Indiana University Medical Center.
- American Urological Association
- American Association of Clinical Urologists
- Indiana State Medical Association
- Indianapolis Medical society
- Society of Laparoendoscopic Surgeons
- Fellow of the American College of Surgeons
Dr. Vaught is certified by the American Board of Urology
Dr. Vaught graduated from Indiana University and earned his medical degree from Indiana University School of Medicine. He completed an internship and Urology residency at Indiana University Medical Center.