Jason R. Kovac, MD
Urologist, Male Infertility
Dr. Jason R. Kovac specializes in Urology and Male Infertility. He is a respected member of several medical communities.
Joined Urology of Indiana August 1, 2014
Male Infertility, Microsurgical Vasectomy Reversal and Varicocele Repair, Hypogonadism (Low Testosterone), Erectile Dysfunction and Peyronie’s Disease.
Dr. Kovac is a respected member of the Andrology community having published >40 manuscripts in peer-reviewed journals and >75 abstracts at National and International meetings. He serves as a peer-reviewer for >14 journals and is on the Editorial Board of Fertility and Sterility (the official journal of the American Society of Reproductive Medicine) as an Interactive Associate.
- Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada
- American Society of Andrology
- American Urological Association
- Sexual Medicine Society of North America
- Canadian Urological Association
- American Society for Reproductive Medicine
- Society for Male Reproduction and Urology
- Society for the Study of Male Reproduction
Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada
Infertility, Andrology and Sexual Medicine
Dr. Kovac obtained his MSc degree from Queen’s University (Kingston, Ontario, Canada) as well as his Medical and PhD degrees from the University of Western Ontario (London, Ontario, Canada). He is Fellowship trained in Infertility, Andrology and Sexual Medicine from Baylor College of Medicine (Houston, Texas).