David M. Scheidler, MD, FACS
Urologist, Robotic Laparoscopic Surgeon
Dr. David M. Scheidler was born in Indianapolis, Indiana. He is married and has three children and two stepchildren.
Joined Urology of Indiana in July 1990
His areas of special interest include Stone disease, Urologic oncology, Urinary incontinence, and General adult and pediatric Urology
He completed his internship and urology residency at Indiana University Medical Center.
- American Urological Association, North Central Section
- American Association of Clinical Urologists
- Indiana State Medical Association
- Marion County Medical Society
- Fellow of the American College of Surgeons
Certified by the American Board of Urology
Dr. Scheidler graduated from Ball State University and earned his medical degree from the Indiana University School of Medicine. He completed his internship and urology residency at Indiana University Medical Center.