David A. Gilley, MD, FACS
Dr. Gilley was born and raised in southern Indiana. He is married with three children. In addition to spending time with his family he enjoys snow skiing and traveling.
Joined Urology of Indiana in 2016
Robotic Surgery, Minimally Invasive Surgery, Percutaneous Stone Surgery
- American Urological Association
- North Central Urological Association
- Indiana Urological Association
- American Association of Clinical Urologists
- Indiana State Medical Association
American Board of Urology
Fellow American College of Surgeons
He graduated from Purdue University, Lafayette, Indiana, with a B.S. in Mechanical Engineering. He then earned his medical degree from Indiana University School of Medicine, Indianapolis, Indiana. He also completed his Internship in General Surgery and his Urology residency at Indiana University Medical Center, Indianapolis, Indiana.