Meet Our Care Team
John W. Scott, MD, FACS
Urologist, Robotic Laparoscopic Surgeon
General Urology, Robotic Laparoscopic Surgery, Prostate Cancer, Blood in Urine, BPH/Enlarged Prostate
Dr. John W. Scott was born in Marysville, California. He is married and has three children.
Dr. Scott graduated from Iowa State University and earned his medical degree from the University of Iowa Medical School. He completed his internship and urology residency at Indiana University School of Medicine.
- Dr. Scott is certified by the American Board of Urology
Joined Urology of Indiana in July 1988
His special areas of interest include Laparoscopic techniques in Urologic Surgery, including prostate cancer, urologic oncology and endourology
He completed his internship and urology residency at Indiana University School of Medicine.
- American Association of Clinical Urologists
- American Medical Association
- American Urological Association
- AUA-North Central Section
- Indiana State Medical Association
- Marion County Medical Society
- National Spinal Cord Injury Association
- Society of Laparoendoscopic Surgeons
- Fellow of the American College of Surgeons