Welcome to Urology of Indiana's Patient Portal: MyMedicalLocker Set-up
Our patient portal, MyMedicalLocker, enables you to perform multiple functions related to your Urology of Indiana patient account including mandatory pre-appointment check-in, view/download/print your patient health records, send a secure message to one of our nurses and request a refill for your prescriptions.
Urology of Indiana is now requiring Mandatory Check-In prior to your appointment via MyMedicalLocker.
If you do not currently have a patient portal profile, you must contact us at 317-807-1242 to speak with a Urology of Indiana team member to set this up. If you receive a text message or email with a 9 digit access code to connect to the patient portal, you can proceed using the instructions here (rather than calling us). Your access code is valid for 30 days.
- If you already have a MyMedicalLocker profile and login, you can begin your mandatory pre-appointment check-in by visiting this link.
- To message a nurse or request a prescription refill, you can log in to your MyMedicalLocker profile here.
Set Up Your MyMedicalLocker Profile
Following are instructions to get setup with MyMedicalLocker, that will enable you to complete your check-in forms. You may also watch our video here, which will walk you through the set-up process.
1. Set up your Patient Portal – MyMedicalLocker profile by contacting our office at 317-807-1242 during normal business hours to speak with a Urology of Indiana (UOI) Team member to setup your Patient Portal Profile.
- The office team member will confirm your Name, Date of Birth and cell phone number.
2. The UOI team member will activate your profile by using your cell phone number. Once the phone number is confirmed, you will receive a text message with a token to activate the profile.
3. Please verbally give the token number to the UOI team member when prompted.
4. The UOI team member will receive confirmation that the profile has been submitted, and you will receive a link to log into the Patient Portal – MyMedicalLocker.
5. Click on the link in the text message to open the MyMedicalLocker login page.
- Enter your cell phone number in the “Enter Your Phone Number Here” box. Enter your phone number in with no dashes or spaces. Example 3172222222.
- Enter your account token (token that was sent in a text message to activate your account) in the “Enter your account token” box and select Sign In.
6. A screen will prompt you to change your password. Please use the following criteria:
- 8 or more characters
- At least 1 lowercase letter
- At least 1 uppercase letter
- At least 1 number
7. After password requirements are met, select “Change Password and Continue”.
8. You have now successfully set up your Patient Portal MyMedicalLocker Profile. Now you’re ready to do your mandatory online check-in. You can access that link here.