Are you tired of frequent bathroom trips? Do you experience leaks or uncontrollable urges to go to the bathroom? You are not alone, and there is help! Join Fellowship-trained, Board-Certified Urogynecologist, Kathryn Copeland, MD of Urology of Indiana for a webinar on Overactive Bladder and Bowel Incontinence issues.
She will discuss understanding your condition including symptoms, bladder function, fecal incontinence and when to see a Urogynecologist. Learn about various treatments including bladder training exercises, prescription medications, nerve stimulation, injections and Axionics Sacral Neuromodulation Therapy.
Axionics Therapy is an advanced treatment option that is clinically proven to provide symptom relief. You may be a good candidate for this new therapy if you suffer with any of these symptoms:
- Frequent or uncontrollable urges to go to the bathroom
- Leaking urine before you reach the bathroom
- Experiencing frequent leaks
- Difficulty fully emptying your bladder
- Inability to control your bowel movements
If you’re interested in learning more about regaining your bladder and bowel control, join Dr. Copeland for our webinar.
- Thursday, November 10th, 2022
- 7:00 pm EST